- The upload service for both initial submissions and final papers is Easychair, is available at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=2020icoecs.
- Initial submission should be done in PDF format (do not use PDF-eXpress service on that stage). The information on the authors of the paper should be excluded from the initially submitted PDF as the double-blind peer-to-peer reviewing will be provided for the papers.
- The papers should be full 4 to 6 pages long and should meet the IEEE manuscript requirements.
- The working language of the conference is English, which will be used for all of the printed materials, presentations and discussions.
- All the accepted papers presented at oral or poster sessions will be submitted to IEEE Xplore database to be cross-referred in SCOPUS and Web of Science.
Creating Your PDF eXpress Account
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpressTM site
- First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- '50468x' for the Conference ID
- An email address
- A password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support
- Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
- If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab.
- Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within three (3) business days.